Dance music

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

************The songs available for download on this site are only samples and you should not keep them on your computer for more than 24 hours. Respect the artists and buy their albums. Site owners hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content. Always support the artists and buy the original material, please erase downloaded files within 24 hours *************

Perfect Wedding songs

JenniferRoberts

Perfect Wedding songs Empty Perfect Wedding songs

Post  JenniferRoberts Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 am

There are some wedding songs that are played on many occasions and wedding songs are just sum up the whole mood and feel of the occasion. Some of the favorite wedding songs are listed below:

* A Page is turned: Bebo Norman

* If you even need me: Gracy Chapman

* For You: Michael W. Smith

* Love of my Life: Jim Brickman

* Household Faith: Steve Green

* I promise: Carman

* Waltz for Jennifer: FFH

* I’ll give: Small Town Poets

* Your love keeps lifting me higher: Audio Adrenaline

Remember these are not the only wedding songs that you can play in your wedding, but these are just the most popular and famous ones. Listen to all these songs and any other songs that you may know about. It will be better if the couple sit with the musicians and the singers to find out which song you want to be sung and played during the occasion and if they can actually do it nor not.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 am